Phoenix 99-John Wilson
by John Wilson
SKU: Phoenix 99-9
- If you like the traditional Pattern 99 and want something even stiffer and lighter, you’ve found your blade.
- The Phoenix 99 features the iconic Pattern 99 curve with only one exception--the bottom tooth isn’t tapered and we’ve jacked up the stanchion height.
- While a tapered bottom tooth can help those seeking a bit of pre-rotation and unwanted drag, this blade targets the pure jumpers in the skating world.
- As you tap in on your take-offs, you’ll get a deep bite into the ice that will drive any Zamboni driver crazy!
- Your skating skills will also benefit from the higher stanchion height to prevent any slip-out from your boots on those deep edges the judges are always looking for.
- 46% lighter than the traditional Pattern 99, the Phoenix 99’s nano charged matrix formula will help you reach heights you never thought possible.
- Throw in a stainless steel runner packed with molybdenum and vanadium for good measure and you’ve got the toughest blade on the planet.