Phoenix Gold -John Wilson
SKU: Phoenix Gold-9
La catégorie: Blades
- The Phoenix Gold represents the best of the John Wilson brand as it masterfully honours the iconic Gold Seal curve and integrates it with a game-changing nano charged matrix formula to provide increased strength and performance throughout the blade’s carbon fibre frame.
- Unlike the Revolution technology which is centred around its responsiveness and flexibility, the Phoenix Gold is one of the stiffest blades in our range and is perfectly suited for those craving rigidity and maximum airtime from their blades.
- Furthermore, the Phoenix Gold displays a stainless steel runner packed with carbide generators like molybdenum and vanadium for unrivalled toughness, rust prevention and edge life.
- While we pay homage to the Gold Seal curve in the Phoenix Gold’s nomenclature, please note that the Phoenix Gold does not feature the tapered and hollow-ground feature which the Gold Seal possesses.
- When you think Phoenix Gold, think: stainless steel, rigid, Gold Seal curve and the lightest blade ever made.
- PHOENIX TECHNOLOGY: Nano charged matrix formula to provide increased strength and performance. ULTRA-LIGHT: The lightest blade on the market which provides increased energy saving and more time in the air.
- STAINLESS STEEL: The 420 stainless steel variant we’ve selected is specifically formulated to provide improved corrosion resistance and unrivalled edge life.